- Renewed emphasis on our frontier theme, including a revival of our Rendezvous program and other theme-related activities.
- Greater emphasis on troop and patrol activities for fun, teambuilding, and leadership development.
- Adjustments to the program schedule (Boy Scouts) to allow more time for troop-selected activities.
- New merit badges (Boy Scouts), belt loops (Cub Scouts), and other awards.
- Streamlined system to let you sign up early for merit badges and other activities.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
I had promised that the 2011 Leader Guide would be available in January, but we're not going to make it. The revisions it needed were too extensive, and most of us have a real jobs in the off season (and families, houses, dogs, etc.) that sometimes get in the way of camp stuff. So we're looking at February. Meanwhile, here are a few things you can expect to see:
Posted by Larry Tuck at 8:22 PM