Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BSA Medical Forms Required For Summer Camp

Like every Boy Scout Camp, Three Falls is required to have a current BSA Annual Health and Medical Record form on file for every person attending Boy Scout Summer Camp and Webelos Resident Camp. This includes both youth and adults, and applies to everyone staying overnight at camp, even if it is only for one night.

Parts A, B, and C are required, including the physician's signature. Part D is used for those attending BSA High Adventure bases like Philmont, Jamborees, and a few other special circumstances.

If you have questions about this policy, e-mail us or contact your local District Executive.

For your convenience, we've added a link to this form in the "Downloads" list on the right side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment