Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Special Needs Form

If anyone in your group has special requirements for diet, mobility or other issues, please let us know using the special needs form available here. The form is due by June 10 for all camp sessions. Information on where to send it is on the form.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

2017 Leader Guide

The Boy Scout Summer Camp Leader Guide and the Webelos Resident Camp Leader Guide are now available on the Ventura County Council web site.